Monday 6 May 2013

Logo

Well, I decided the logo/picture I'd done myself in my first post was fairly crap. My photoshop skills are pretty limited so I decided to get one done properly.

I looked at all the logo creation sites I could find on google, but when I went to check them out on review sites I was struck by how many of the people reviewing them had only ever done the one review. Call me a cynic if you like, but that always looks dodgy to me. The only one I could find with what looked like decent reviews wanted £75 to create a logo, not an unreasonable amount of money, but money I'd rather spend on getting more figures sculpted.

Then I found Freelancer, it's a site where you can invite tenders for all sorts of jobs from people worldwide. I typed the brief and within two days had more than 40 quotes. In the end I went with Jasper - "ph0t0sh0pguy" who came up with the logo below, which was exactly the kind of thing I was after, for only $39. Great experience and if I decide to get business cards produced, I know where I'm going.

The logo is fairly simple, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment