Thursday 2 May 2013

And so it begins

A momentous day for Le Queux Miniatures! Ok, that might be over-dramatizing slightly, but I'm excited anyway...

I've given the go ahead to the sculptor for phase one of the project; producing the masters for the rifle and equipment which will then be cast and used in the production of the figures. As soon as I get photos of these I'll post them up for both readers to see!

Also, in my excitement I've registered a Domain name - lequeuxminiatures.co.uk. I went with "Go Daddy" and got it registered for two years for £7 - didn't seem too bad to me? Don't look for a website just yet as I've not got any further than the name - I'm hoping my talented brother will put together a fantastic website for me as soon as the figures are nearing completion.


As no post is complete without a picture, I've posted a photo I took when I visited Fort Victoria near Yarmouth with my family last week. I think it's a 32pdr smooth bore cannon, but there's no information displayed, so I'm not sure! Have to say they've made a fantastic job of the replica carriage which was only finished a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment